Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

How to check your Smartphones Real or Fake "Proof"

is-your-phone-fake










How to check your Smartphones Real or Fake "Proof" you must try





See my video on youtube



 uyn dw

Click herehttps://youtu.be/mnJDXYUQFis

















How to check your Smartphones Real or Fake "Proof"





  • firstly you open your Smartphones
  • you know your IMEI no of your phone
  • first step- 
  • open your dialer app and type "*#06#" then you will get your IMEI no of your smartphones
  • second step-
  • Go to your android phone setting 
  • scroll down and go to About phones option
  • then go to phone status
  • click on IMEI information
  • and your IMEI you will get
  • write on your copy with help of pencil


Check how to do this-



  • go to your browser and search on enter URL
  • search "IMEI.INFO" / click on this link
  • Enter your IMEI number o your phone 
  • click on 'i am not a robot'
  • Then click on 'check'
  • your Fully Phones information will be shown
  • yoohoooo

Are you not Satisfy my Article so please Watch my Video

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.